Employment & Entrepreneur Pass application service includes:
(Provided by affiliated partners)
- Pre-application information and consultation advice on suitability.
- Manage the whole Application with the Ministry of Manpower.
- One free appeal.
The employment pass is a work pass for foreign professional working in managerial, executive or specialize jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience
- Minimum salary of $3,300
You may apply for an EntrePass if you are ready to start and operate a new business in Singapore. All applicants must fulfill these requirements:
- Must be a Private Limited Company registered with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority. Applicants need not register the company first. If registered, it must not be more than six months from date of application.
- Company must have at least $50,000 paid-up-capital. A bank statement, from the Singapore-based company bank account, of at least $50,000 is required for verification.
- The business must not be illegal.
- Applicants must hold at least 30% of shares in the company.
- Meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Receives funding or investment from a recognized third-party Venture Capitalist (VC) or business angel who is accredited by a Singapore Government agency
- Holds an Intellectual Property (IP) that is registered with an approved national IP institution.
- Has ongoing research collaboration with a research institution recognised by Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) or Institutes of Higher Learning in Singapore.
- Is an incubatee at a Singapore Government supported
Minimum documents required for Employment / Entrepreneur Pass application:
- Copy of Passport and any existing immigration pass
- Highest education certificates. (Translation and validation required. We can advise to based on the country of issue)
- Resume / CV
- Complete application form. (We will provide you with the form)
- For Entrepreneur Pass only:
- Business Plan (We can guide you)
- Minimum $50,000 share capital