Foreign Owned Singapore Company
For Foreign Companies that wish to expand their operations in Singapore, there are basically three common options:
- Subsidiary Company *Most Popular* - Incorporate a Private Limited Company in Singapore under any entity name that can conduct all available business activities and enjoy the most tax benefits and government grants.
- Branch Office - Register an office under the same name and business activities as the parent company and must by 100% owned by the head office. Taxed as non local entity and does not enjoy local tax benefits and most goverment grants.
- Representative office - Register an office under the same name as the parent company and can only conduct research and liaison activities.
Foreign owned - Singapore Company Incorporation Package includes:
(You do not need to be in Singapore)
- Professional fees for incorporation of Foreign owned Singapore Company.
- ACRA fees
- Business profile
- E-certificates of registration
- Resolution to open bank account
- Free first year basic secretarial services (Usual price $380)
- Free first year Registered Address (Usual price $120)
Please enquire for a list of the information required for Foreign owned - Singapore Company incorporation (Shareholders are foreigners or foreign company). You can either make an appointment with us or complete the setup via email.
Estimated investment for the first year:
Incorporate Singapore Private Limited $780
Nominee Local Director at $2000 per year $2000
Total = $2780
Important Statutory Requirements:
For Foreign owned Singapore Company - You will need a local resident director. Let us know if you need to appoint a nominee local director.
For Branch Office - The Companies Act requires a foreign company to appoint at least two local agents from Singapore to act on behalf of the company. The agents must be “ordinarily resident” (the usual place of stay of a person) in Singapore. Enkindle Corporate Services can provide you with nominee local agents or directors for a fee until you are able to arrange your own staff to be relocated in Singapore.
For ACRA’s purposes, if a person can provide a local residential address and prove that he is staying in Singapore on a long-term arrangement (i.e. legally remain in Singapore for a long period), ACRA may accept that he is ordinarily resident here. (Source: ACRA)