Tax Planning & Tax Returns
Tax Planning & Tax Returns Services
- Corporate Tax optimization planning and filing service
- Preparation of tax computation, optimized to minimize your tax liabilities.
- Submit Company Tax returns and Appendixes to IRAS. (Form C / Form C-S)
- Annual ECI filing
- Sole Proprietor/ Partnership / LLP Tax optimization planning and filing service (Form P, B1, B)
- Singapore Certificate of Residence Application (COR)
Company Tax Obligations:
The following income tax filing obligations will apply to all companies, except dormant companies for which IRAS has waived the requirement to file the Income Tax Return (Form C/ Form C-S):
- Filing of Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI) within three months from your financial year-end; and
- Filing of Income Tax Return (Form C/ Form C-S) on your actual income by 30 Nov in the year following the financial year.
What is a COR?
A COR is a letter certifying that the company is a tax resident in Singapore for the purpose of claiming benefits under the Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreement (DTA).